Error Handling -Routing failure RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have 3 applications that might have routing failed messages and i want to create a new Error Handling project to send the failed messages as an email.

Initially i cretaed a send port in each application and set the filter as ErrorReport.ReceivePortName == ACK1_REC_PORT and configured the send port to send out emails.

Since i have more than 1 application having same routing errors i would like to create an common Error handling Orc to handle this. I have created a simple orc which receives these messages and sends out emails. How do i configure a receive to pick up messages from message box

Thanks

Thursday, August 9, 2007 5:15 PM

Answers

•  

You can write the failed messages to a common folder, and receive those messages into your orchestration through a file receive port.
    Thursday, August 9, 2007 6:11 PM

All replies

•  

You can write the failed messages to a common folder, and receive those messages into your orchestration through a file receive port.
    Thursday, August 9, 2007 6:11 PM
  •  

Thank you.

Thursday, August 9, 2007 6:15 PM
  •  

Hi Reddy,

Use Direct binding port in the Error Handling orch. Select the first option of Port binding during port configuration. Select the receive shape  "Filter Expression" property and use the expression ErrorReport.ReceivePortName = Exists or ErrorReport.ErrorType =Exists.  Now you can use this orch to receive failed messages from all 3 applications.

Sam

Monday, August 20, 2007 2:55 PM