none
Azure pipeline run status queued RRS feed

• Question

• I am new to Azure environment. i have written some code using .net core that starts Azure pipeline using Azure Data factory. The status of the pipeline run status when trying from my local is always success. I deployed the code in the azure environment. When try to start the pipe line from azure server always the status is queued. what is queued status and what i have to do with it. can some one please help. do i need to change any settings in azure so that the pipeline run will be success

AuthenticationContext context = new AuthenticationContext("https://login.windows.net/" + tenantID);
                ClientCredential cc = new ClientCredential(applicationId, authenticationKey);
                AuthenticationResult result = context.AcquireTokenAsync("https://management.azure.com/", cc).Result;
                ServiceClientCredentials cred = new TokenCredentials(result.AccessToken);
                var client = new Microsoft.Azure.Management.DataFactory.DataFactoryManagementClient(cred) { SubscriptionId = subscriptionId };

CreateRunResponse runResponse = client.Pipelines.CreateRunWithHttpMessagesAsync(resourceGroup, dataFactoryName, pipelineName).Result.Body;
                string RunId = runResponse.RunId;
                PipelineRun pipelineRun;
                while (true)
                {
                    pipelineRun = client.PipelineRuns.Get(resourceGroup, dataFactoryName, runResponse.RunId);
                    if (pipelineRun.Status == "InProgress")
                        System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(15000);
                    else
                        break;
                }

Friday, August 2, 2019 8:36 AM

All replies

• Are you using selfhosted IR ? If yes I could suggest to have a look into the logs on the IR , it should give you more info about the issue .

Thanks Himanshu

Friday, August 2, 2019 9:38 PM
  • I was just checking if the issues is resolved , if yes please update the thread with the resolution so that others can benefit from the same .

Thanks Himanshu

Thursday, August 8, 2019 7:42 PM
  • We have not heard from you , we are assuming that the issue is resolved , please do let us know if it otherwise .

Thanks Himanshu

Monday, August 12, 2019 8:09 PM