none
Bluetooth device works fine but just not show in "Bluetooth and other devices" and "Notification" RRS feed

Answers

• Might check with the laptop (or other) manufacturer about firmware updates and also asking in theirs forums about hardware issues.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Thursday, April 30, 2020 2:46 AM

All replies

• You didn't mention the affected hardware but I'd try asking for help with the hardware in manufacturer's forums. You can also ask general windows hardware questions over here.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=win10itprohardware

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Thursday, April 30, 2020 2:36 AM
  • Thanks. And I would post also there.

All bluetooth related hardwares do not show in that screen even they are working. That makes me hard to control them. When I want to disconnect them, I should do  this by power off the bluetooth device (because I cannot disconnect them from Windows 10 as they are not showing in Windows !0 notification and bluethooth and other devices screen).

Thursday, April 30, 2020 2:44 AM
  • Might check with the laptop (or other) manufacturer about firmware updates and also asking in theirs forums about hardware issues.

Thursday, April 30, 2020 2:46 AM