none
WPF + Office 365 Integration RRS feed

• Question

• I am after resource on hooking up my WPF application and Office 365, I have it to the point where I have connected to the service. The examples online have failed to compile or are extremely verbose. 

Monday, January 18, 2016 2:57 PM

Answers

• Hi Darrren,

This forum is for developers discussing developing issues about Office add-in. What's kind of online sample are you developing?

If you were downloading the project from online, please restore the assemble reference before you compile the project.

And If you still have the problem, would you mind sharing the error message with us to help us to understand this issue exactly?

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 6:10 AM
  • Hi Darren,

Here are some helpful links for you learning Office 365 developing:

Office 365 APIs platform overview

Microsoft Graph

Office 365 API code samples and videos

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 9:14 AM

All replies

• Hi Darrren,

This forum is for developers discussing developing issues about Office add-in. What's kind of online sample are you developing?

If you were downloading the project from online, please restore the assemble reference before you compile the project.

And If you still have the problem, would you mind sharing the error message with us to help us to understand this issue exactly?

Regards & Fei

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 6:10 AM
  • It seems I have the wrong forum then, I was actually after resources rather than discuss a specific problem 

Tuesday, January 19, 2016 8:18 AM
  • Hi Darren,

Here are some helpful links for you learning Office 365 developing:

Office 365 APIs platform overview

Microsoft Graph

Office 365 API code samples and videos

Regards & Fei

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 9:14 AM