none
Three Subreports in Report Viewer Control RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am using report viewer control to display reports. I have one main report which contains 3 subreports(There are 4 rdlc files, the main rdlc file is mapped to the report viewer by default). The main report contains three link columns. Once the main report loads, On clicking the each link the main report along with the respective subreport should open. The visibility of the Subreports must change according to the click of the link in the main report. There is one rdlc file for each report.

I have declared SubReportProcessingEvent as a sub report processing handler shown below.

AddHandler rvCompareLabels.LocalReport.SubreportProcessing, AddressOf SubReportProcessingEvent

Public Sub SubReportProcessingEvent(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As SubreportProcessingEventArgs)

End Sub

In this method how will i identify which link was clicked and based on that how will I add the data source  for each sub report. I am using VS2008.

Has anyone come across a similar kind of requirement or can you give me any idea.

Any suggestions would be really helpful. Thanks.
    Thursday, September 16, 2010 1:11 PM