What MSDN editions have non-English Windows XP? RRS feed

• Question

• I have a client that wants me to test his VB6 application on various foreign language Windows XP installations.  He's willing to pay for me to get the OSs to test on.

I'm wondering what is the cheapest version of MSDN that has all the languages like the old MSDN Universal did. 

I assume the MSDN Operating System subscription is just English, right?

I would also assume that MSDN Pro doesn't have it since the old Pro didn't, right?

Does MSDN Premium have them?  I looked around the MSDN site a bunch and I found various places that let you compare versions none of them seemed to have anything about non-English Windows.  Is VS Pro with MSDN Premium the cheapest option at $2500?

Thank you so much for assisting me.  I've spent a bunch of time looking for this and I was going to just call MS but the web site makes it really hard to even find a phone number to call with sales questions.  That must mean they want these questions asked here instead of on the phone.

Steve

Thursday, April 6, 2006 9:01 PM

Answers

• Hi Steve,

Here's the scoop:

You can access all available languages of our OS through MSDN Subscriber Downloads.  OS are included in all MSDN levels, except MSDN Library

-brenda (ISV Buddy Team)

Friday, April 28, 2006 7:38 PM

All replies