I can no longer find the forum that supports the forums, but I have a forum question RRS feed

• Question

• Since the change, when I open a post the icon that requests for voting for helpful responses is displayed in Czech.  That's not what my operating system/computer is set up for, so why is it displaying that way? 

EDITED: it just seems to be some posts, so maybe where they originated is a factor.  I never noticed that before.

For the benefit of others, please mark posts as answered or helpful when they answer or assist you in finding the answer. ___ "We came all this way to explore the Moon, and the most important thing is that we discovered the Earth." - Bill Anders, Apollo 8.

• Edited by -suzyQ Wednesday, June 19, 2013 8:42 PM
    Wednesday, June 19, 2013 8:36 PM

Answers

• Even if you click a little-little-little arrow under Quick Access? I don't know, they were here by default for me. 

Andrey V Artemyev | Saint-Petersburg, Russia

• Marked as answer by -suzyQ Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:25 PM
    Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:15 PM
  • Quick Access > Forum Home    OR    top title bar> forums

Is this where you were at when you checked?

BTW my view is different from that screenshot Andrey

LINK:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=usingforums

• Edited by UpTide Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:20 PM
    • Proposed as answer by UpTide Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:22 PM
    • Marked as answer by -suzyQ Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:26 PM
    Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:18 PM

All replies

• Andrey V Artemyev | Saint-Petersburg, Russia

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:08 PM
  • well, I would mark this as the answer, but I don't have "Categories" on my view of the forum.  Is there a place to turn it on.  I checked my settings and didn't see it.

For the benefit of others, please mark posts as answered or helpful when they answer or assist you in finding the answer. ___ "We came all this way to explore the Moon, and the most important thing is that we discovered the Earth." - Bill Anders, Apollo 8.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:13 PM
  • Even if you click a little-little-little arrow under Quick Access? I don't know, they were here by default for me. 

• Marked as answer by -suzyQ Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:25 PM
    Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:15 PM

LINK:

• Edited by UpTide Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:20 PM
    • Proposed as answer by UpTide Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:22 PM
    • Marked as answer by -suzyQ Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:26 PM
    Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:18 PM

this is what I see with the quick access arrow menu dropped down

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:20 PM

I wish things weren't so tiny
    Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:20 PM

LINK:

no, but this is what I was looking for for this post.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:23 PM
  • SuzyQ,

if you close Quick Access dropdown, you should be able (I hope) to see this arrow:

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:24 PM

I see it now.  I missed that arrow completely.  Thanks.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:26 PM
  • Yay my first answer!
    Wednesday, June 19, 2013 9:31 PM