none
my application not display on windows store 8.1

Question

• my application not display on windows store. i was already published app. i click on link application in the store. but market not display. some application display few day and it was automatically remove from store. plz help   

Saturday, November 5, 2016 4:19 PM

All replies

• Hi Soni,

>i click on link application in the store. but market not display.
    After your submission passes certification, it will take around 16 hours to for customers to see your Store’s listing (unless you have chosen another Distribution and visibility option). You might check if your app’s status has been in the Store in Dashboard.

Would you please provide your application name or the link to your application so that we may assist you better?

>some application display few day and it was automatically remove from store.
    So what you mean is your apps gets unpublished or that they’re still in the store but not visible?

The Store conducts spot checks of published apps to identify potential problems and make sure the app complies with all of the Store Policies. If the app is found with any problems, it can be removed from the Store to keep user experience well. You might refer to the app certification process.

If your app has been unpublished, please follow the failure report to modify your app and send email to reportapp@microsoft.com to republish your app.

If your app is still in the Store but cannot be found, please contact Dev Center support through your developer account so that you’ll be assisted best.
    Thank you.

Best regards,
    Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 7, 2016 5:22 AM