One worksheet gather information from many others. RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to find out a way to see if one worksheet can gather information from 14 different worksheets, find like data and total.  

Example - I have 14 worksheets based on different weeks denoting inventory available for that week.  As inventory is claimed each week, I would like a master sheet to keep a cumulative running total of the amount sold by each sales person to what client.

The master sheet columns would be:  Sales Rep, Client, Dollars spent 

Each sheet would also contain columns with those headings among others.  

I thought of doing a <g class="gr_ gr_787 gr-alert gr_spell undefined ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="787" id="787"><g class="gr_ gr_876 gr-alert gr_gramm undefined Punctuation only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="876" id="876">sumif</g></g> but that seems like the <g class="gr_ gr_813 gr-alert gr_spell undefined ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="813" id="813">onlg</g> way of doing things. <g class="gr_ gr_906 gr-alert gr_gramm undefined Punctuation multiReplace" data-gr-id="906" id="906">Also</g> I would not know how to make sure the client names match.

Make sense?  Any thoughts?

Monday, November 16, 2015 4:20 PM

Answers

• Hi Baltimorejack68,

>> I thought of doing a <g class ="gr_ gr_787 gr-alert gr_spell undefined…..

I don’t understand clearly about what that mean. Please provide the detail message about it.

If you want to change the worksheet name, you could use Worksheet.Name property. The Workbook.Worksheets property returns a sheets collection that represents all worksheets in specified workbook, so you could iterate this collection and do something else.

Regards

Starain

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 7:59 AM

All replies

• Hi Baltimorejack68,

>> I thought of doing a <g class ="gr_ gr_787 gr-alert gr_spell undefined…..

I don’t understand clearly about what that mean. Please provide the detail message about it.

If you want to change the worksheet name, you could use Worksheet.Name property. The Workbook.Worksheets property returns a sheets collection that represents all worksheets in specified workbook, so you could iterate this collection and do something else.

Regards

Starain

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 7:59 AM
  • HI ,

Need your help can you please provide your mail id

Regards,

MAruthi.S

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 9:07 AM
  • Hi,

Please feel free to open the threads if you have the issues or questions.

Regards

Starain

Thursday, January 21, 2016 2:55 AM