Buy or upgrade ? RRS feed

• Question

• For Blend 3.  Since I bought Blend 2.  Will it be just a free upgrade to my current product or will I have to buy Blend 3 ?

Friday, July 10, 2009 7:52 AM

Answers

•  Hi,

We would suggest you can try to contact to Microsoft's sales, who will give the detailed purchasing information.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 5:40 AM

All replies

• Copied from http://www.microsoft.com/expression/products/Upgrade.aspx

"Upgrade to Expression® version 3 today. If you are a registered owner of Expression product or even many third party tools, you are eligible to upgrade to Expression version 3 at a significantly reduced cost.

Expression Studio 3 $349 (Full Version $599)
    Expression Blend 2 $99 (Full Version $499.95)"

Upgrade price for Expression Blend 3 will probably be the same as upgrade til Expression Blend 2 - but that is just my guess.

Friday, July 10, 2009 4:06 PM
  • So If I understand what you guys are saying,  I bought the Expression Studio 2 then I will have to buy Expression Blend 3 upgrade at the expensive price of over $300 ?

Friday, July 10, 2009 5:25 PM
  •  Hi,

We would suggest you can try to contact to Microsoft's sales, who will give the detailed purchasing information.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 5:40 AM
  • Well, if only I could PREORDER it online but each Microsoft Stores do not have Canada as the possible contry to buy the Expression Studio 3 UPGRADE
    I'm sad.....

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 6:24 AM