none
Resolving version conflict. RRS feed

• Question

• I am not sure how to resolve this warning. The suggestion is to use app.config. I am not sure how to change app.config but I would rather change the references.

------ Build started: Project: Buyseasons.WebServices.BsiServices.WPFHost, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
      No way to resolve conflict between "Microsoft.VisualStudio.QualityTools.UnitTestFramework, Version=10.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" and "Microsoft.VisualStudio.QualityTools.UnitTestFramework, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a". Choosing "Microsoft.VisualStudio.QualityTools.UnitTestFramework, Version=10.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" arbitrarily.
      Consider app.config remapping of assembly "Microsoft.VisualStudio.QualityTools.UnitTestFramework, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" from Version "9.0.0.0" [] to Version "10.1.0.0" [c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE\ReferenceAssemblies\v2.0\Microsoft.VisualStudio.QualityTools.UnitTestFramework.dll] to solve conflict and get rid of warning.
    c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(1360,9): warning MSB3247: Found conflicts between different versions of the same dependent assembly.
      Buyseasons.WebServices.BsiServices.WPFHost -> C:\Projects\BuySeasonsIT\Source\Brain\Branches\201205-ExactTarget\BuyseasonsServices\WPFHost\bin\Debug\Buyseasons.WebServices.BsiServices.WPFHost.exe

There are no references to UnitTestFramework.dll in the project WPFHost so I am not sure what to change.

Kevin

Kevin Burton

Monday, June 11, 2012 5:15 PM

Answers

• There must be a reference to UnitTestFramework within something referenced indirectly by WPFHost.  Check your other project references, and you'll likely find the culprit.

Reed Copsey, Jr. - http://reedcopsey.com
    If a post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on that post and "Mark as Helpful".

• Marked as answer by KevinBurton Tuesday, June 12, 2012 10:21 AM
    Monday, June 11, 2012 5:27 PM