none
When i Deploy a BIztalk Application i am getting more than 20 to 25 warnings, RRS feed

• Question

• Problem is out of 10 Projects 1 project is forSchemas, every projest is dependednt in this schema projest. when i deploy the schema project is not deployed in GAC. So i am getting most of the warnings are same like Perticular project has referrence assembly Schemas are not deployed in GAC, Deploy in the GAC if you want use them in runTime.

I ask my collegue to test in his machine  the application is deployed with out warnings, i chacked my Schema project properties the option Deploy to GAC is set to TRUE., but still i am getting this warnings. i can install the dll bu using VS Commandprompt. but i want know where i making mistake?

Thanks,

Madhu

Thursday, April 25, 2013 10:41 AM

Answers

• HI

go to shared Schema project properties ,

go to build events tab,

write down post build event command line:

"C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Bin\NETFX 4.0 Tools\gacutil" /nologo /i "$(TargetPath)" /f

then check

Regards

Mohit Gupta

• Marked as answer by Chinna1990 Friday, April 26, 2013 9:36 AM
    Thursday, April 25, 2013 10:49 AM

All replies

• HI

go to shared Schema project properties ,

go to build events tab,

write down post build event command line:

"C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Bin\NETFX 4.0 Tools\gacutil" /nologo /i "$(TargetPath)" /f

then check

Regards

Mohit Gupta

• Marked as answer by Chinna1990 Friday, April 26, 2013 9:36 AM
    Thursday, April 25, 2013 10:49 AM
  • Hi Mohit,

Thanks for the reply. I need permissions to deploy that again when i do i will add the command, but in the mean time may i know whats the exact  meaning for the command why it is needed and whats wrong with my soluation.

Thanks

Madhu

Thursday, April 25, 2013 11:06 AM
  • Command will install dll in Gac .

Regards

Mohit Gupta

Thursday, April 25, 2013 11:45 AM