none
GLOBAL ASSEMBLY CACHE ERROR RRS feed

• Question

• HAI, I WAS CREATED IN VISUAL BASIC PROGRAM AFTER I PUBLISH MY PROGRAM THEN I WAS COPY THE PUBLISH FOLDER IN MY PENDRIVE AFTER INSTAL THE APPLICATION ANOTHER COMPUTER. THE APPLICATION IS NOT INSTALL THE ERROR IS SHOW ON THE SCREEN. 

Thursday, February 22, 2018 7:22 AM

Answers

• Unable to install or run the application.the application requires that Assembly Microsoft. Visual basic. Powerpacks. Vs version 10.0.0.0 be installed in global assembly Cache first. The error is show on the screen

This means power pack is not installed, try copying those DLL files to your app folder.

See also

http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.php?622662-RESOLVED-Deployment-Problem-amp-PowerPacks-10-0-0-0

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

• Marked as answer by VK GROUPS Friday, February 23, 2018 5:20 AM
    Thursday, February 22, 2018 5:54 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Since there is no image please describe what the error reads. Also, please refrain from posting with all caps.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

• Marked as answer by VK GROUPS Thursday, February 22, 2018 4:20 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by VK GROUPS Thursday, February 22, 2018 5:29 PM
    Thursday, February 22, 2018 10:13 AM
  • Unable to install or run the application.the application requires that Assembly Microsoft. Visual basic. Powerpacks. Vs version 10.0.0.0 be installed in global assembly Cache first. The error is show on the screen
    Thursday, February 22, 2018 5:25 PM

This means power pack is not installed, try copying those DLL files to your app folder.

See also

http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.php?622662-RESOLVED-Deployment-Problem-amp-PowerPacks-10-0-0-0

VB Forums - moderator

• Marked as answer by VK GROUPS Friday, February 23, 2018 5:20 AM
    Thursday, February 22, 2018 5:54 PM
  • thank you karen payne
    Friday, February 23, 2018 5:20 AM