none
Synology Cloud Sync/Hyper Backup to Trial Account Container RRS feed

• Question

• Neither Cloud Sync or Hyper Backup want to allow me to connect to Azure storage, is this because I'm using an Azure trial account. 

The error I get when trying to add the Azure account to Synology with Cloud Sync is:

"Failed to list Blob containers."

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 1:34 PM

All replies

• Firstly, apologies for the delay in responding here and any inconvenience this issue may have caused. Kindly try the following steps to isolate the issue:  

Refer to the suggestion mentioned in this link.

Configuring Synology to synchronize with Microsoft Azure

I'd recommend posting your question, Synology forum. You would probably get a better answer on the Synology forums, There are many similar issue discussion  on Synology community, , it would the better medium to get better help since the issue doesn't seem to be storage,

Disclaimer: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. 

Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. 

Hope this helps! 

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and "Upvote" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members

Monday, August 19, 2019 7:04 AM
  • Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Tuesday, August 20, 2019 11:43 AM
  • @ Micronovation Is there any update on the issue?

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 6:46 AM
  • @Micronovation Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Friday, August 23, 2019 6:50 AM