LDAP attribute inherit from inetOrgPerson RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to extend my schema to include attributes from Internet2's eduPerson schema and it requires inetOrgPerson be added to the schema first. Using an LDAP viewer I have determined that inetOrgPerson has been added as a Structural objectClass but does not seem to be associated with any other class. How can I utilize the attributes of inetOrgPerson within the User objectClass so that all user accounts have the new attributes of inetOrgPerson? then how can I associate the eduPerson class and attribvutes with User (or Person, or organizationalPerson)? Bottom line is that I want to extend the AD2003 schema with eduPerson as well as inetOrgPerson and have the attributes inherited by all user accounts. I looked at the LDIF files and they don't seem to do any kind of associattion.

Thanks

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 5:01 PM

All replies

• Hi I know its been 10 years now. I am stuck on the same problem and am not able to associate an Auxiliary objectclass (eduPerson) to a Structural object class (inetOrgPerson). Do you have any insight on this?
    Thursday, June 22, 2017 10:35 PM