none
New flight 17101 released for Insiders RRS feed

• General discussion

• We have released a new flight with the build number 17101 for insiders. If you discover any new issue, please report it using the feedback app.

New this build:

• General bug fixes

Known issues: 

• F5 driver deployment from Visual Studio does not work on IoT Core.
    • F5 application deployment of headed foreground UWP apps will not work on the first attempt. The second attempt should be successful.
    • UWP startup apps will be replaced by IoT Core default app.
    • Azure DM setup is not working.
    • Settings entered before flashing (computer name, password and Wi-Fi profile) do not get applied to the device.
    • Docker fails to start for the containers.

Thanks!

Thursday, February 15, 2018 11:52 PM

All replies

• Hello Zeeshan,

Update successfully on RPi 3. However, IoT Remote Client still not work.

Keep Fighting

Monday, February 19, 2018 1:07 AM
  • That is a known issue and is unlikely to be fixed, I would say.
    Monday, February 19, 2018 1:36 AM
  • Hello,

I find that there are some devices show on "Connect devices" even i didn't plug the hardware to RPi 3. It is quite strange.

Keep Fighting

Monday, February 19, 2018 1:38 AM
  • For a while now the new releases barely contain any new features.

Am I the only one who thinks that Windows 10 IOT Core has been put on maintenance mode and abandoned just like some other flavors of Windows 10 (e.g. Mobile)?

More so since afaik it had a lot in common with Windows 10 Mobile.

I'm just looking at upfront guidance so I don't waste time and money on a dead ended platform. 

So if this is the case, would be nice of you to guide us, your developers, to the planned replacement or if there isn't any just say so.

If this isn't the case, I would definitely appreciate if you shared a backlog/roadmap, even if you can't commit to delivery timeframe.

Monday, February 19, 2018 4:08 PM