none
Device Install Check for Other Device Stability (Certification) test fails RRS feed

• Question

• -> Device Install Check for Other Device Stability (Certification) test fails with below errors.

-> I have connected 5GB lun to the initiator machine and started the test. the test is reporting "Pre Install Device Count: 9; Post Install Device Count: 8"

-> I tried the same test with MS initiator, there also the test failed. 

-> when i run the same test without attaching LUN, the test passed. kindly let us know is it mandatory to connect disk for this particular test? Thanks.

<input name="button47" title="Click to collapse and hide details" type="button" value=" - Verify device counts and problem code counts for Hardware ID: STORAGE\Volume" /> Failed
    Start Test 3/8/2013 4:44:56.692 PM Verify device counts and problem code counts for Hardware ID: STORAGE\Volume
    Message 3/8/2013 4:44:56.692 PM Device count of devices with Hardware ID STORAGE\Volume changed
    Message 3/8/2013 4:44:56.692 PM Pre Install Device Count: 9; Post Install Device Count: 8
    Message 3/8/2013 4:44:56.692 PM See preinstallscan.xml and postinstallscan.xml for a full list of devices (with problem code info) before and after
    End Test 3/8/2013 4:44:56.692 PM Verify device counts and problem code counts for Hardware ID: STORAGE\Volume
    Result:

Fail

Thanks, Krishna

Thursday, March 14, 2013 6:21 AM