BizTalk 2009 HTTP Adapter RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I have installed BizTalk 2009 ESB toolkit and i am able to repair and resubmit the message for one  of the samples of GlobalBank.Samples thru the HTTP adapter that it has configured under HWmessages.

However when i try to configure the HTTP adapter for a receive port of my internal application,its throwing the 500 error.

I tried all things but its not working.

cas1980
    Wednesday, July 21, 2010 10:28 PM

Answers

• I solved it by changing point BTSHttp.dll from 64 bit to 32 bit.
    cas1980
    • Marked as answer by cas1980 Thursday, July 22, 2010 5:40 PM
    Thursday, July 22, 2010 5:40 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Try to run the portal from the Visual studio and debug the error. Put breakpoints in the MessageViewer.ascx.cs in the path "ESB portal solution folder\faults folder". The method "ResubmitMessage" is responsible for resubmit functionality.

The 500 error is a generic resubmiting error thrown by the this method, when there is a failure.

Thursday, July 22, 2010 3:10 AM
  • If I understand correctly the second HTTP receive location you're using (which generates the HTTP 500 error) is not related to the ESB configuration.

As HTTP does not antively support prviding any detailed error description all the server can do when anything goes wrong is report 500.

However, in almost all cases it will also log a more detailed event in the event log.

Your problem is very likely to lie somewhere downs stream - pipeline failed, routing failure, etc.

Yossi Dahan http://www.sabratech.co.uk/blogs/yossidahan [To help others please mark replies as answers if you found them helpful]
    Thursday, July 22, 2010 10:29 AM
  • I solved it by changing point BTSHttp.dll from 64 bit to 32 bit.
    cas1980
    • Marked as answer by cas1980 Thursday, July 22, 2010 5:40 PM
    Thursday, July 22, 2010 5:40 PM