How to build a simple login from client HTML5/javascript Windows/WindowsPhone 8.1 to a Azure Cloud service?

Question

• Hi there,

After many days searching this forum, i could not figure out how to do these things, would you help me to find a suitable ways?

1. How to build a simple login from universal client HTML5/javascript Windows&WindowsPhone 8.1 to a Azure Cloud service? via an SQL 2012 database (this can be converted to Azure SQLdata)

- I have an universal client HTML5/javascript ver8.1
    - I have a database called "bsv", and a table called "bsvuser", there are records of user name "admin", and password "abcd"; user name "doca", and password "abc"; user name "docb", and password "cba"...
    - I have Azure cloud webservice
    - I can [anonymous] query data from table of "bsvuser" via that Azure cloud service to view it in universal client
    - Question: how can I implement: login (username & password) from universal client to Azure cloud service, to validate right username & password from user name "admin", and password "abcd"

2. How to manage login session from universal client HTML5/javascript Windows&WindowsPhone 8.1 to a Azure Cloud service?

- Assuming that i can solve question number 1, how can i manage the session of login? i mean:
    - I need that session expires in 30 minutes while idle (user logged in but do nothing in 30 minutes)
    - i need, when user logout, the logged-in session is expired.

Would you help me to find suitable ways? samples? solutions?

Thank you, appreciate all your comments, ideas and looking forward to hearing from you.

Built by: VS2013, update 3 RC
    Client: universal client HTML5/javascript Windows&WindowsPhone 8.1
    Connection technic: HTTPclient
    Server webservice: Azure Cloud

You can find my app here: http://1drv.ms/1yeBYRZ
    My universal client: bacsiviet_client_jul17.zip
    My Azure cloud app: bacsiviet_cloud_jul17.zip

SQLdb script: bacsiviet_db_SQLServer_schema_data_script_Jul20.sql

KoolJ KoolJ & Friends Co,.ltd Facebook.com/kooljnfriends

• Edited by KoolJ_inVN Sunday, July 20, 2014 4:46 AM
    Sunday, July 20, 2014 4:05 AM

Answers