none
How to create unit test project for UWP Library? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi:

I am looking forward a way to unit test my UWP Library. Say I have created a Class Library(Universal Windows Platform) called Bank Account. I intend to create a test project like Bank Account test for this Library. However, even I create a unit test app (universal windows platform) it wouldn't run. it report error Failed to register windows App

I never care safe problems, just want to be a hacker

• Moved by Sabah ShariqMVP Monday, May 22, 2017 1:58 PM Moved From Visual C#
    • Moved by Breeze Liu Wednesday, May 24, 2017 2:21 AM Visual Studio Unit Testing 
    Monday, May 22, 2017 3:34 AM

Answers

• Hi Shike, 

Please go to Settings > Update & Security > For Developers :

Then select the checkbox developer mode. 

Best regards, 

Fletch

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Fletch Zhou Thursday, May 25, 2017 2:57 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Fletch Zhou Thursday, May 25, 2017 2:08 PM
    • Marked as answer by Rusted Wizard Monday, June 26, 2017 11:36 AM
    Thursday, May 25, 2017 2:57 AM

All replies

• Hi Shike Chen,

This is Visual C# forum. As your issue is related to UWP I am moving your thread to UWP forum for getting quick response.

Your understanding and cooperation will be grateful.

Thanks,
    Sabah Shariq

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Monday, May 22, 2017 1:57 PM
  • Hi Shike, 

Please go to Settings > Update & Security > For Developers :

Then select the checkbox developer mode. 

Best regards, 

Fletch

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Fletch Zhou Thursday, May 25, 2017 2:57 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Fletch Zhou Thursday, May 25, 2017 2:08 PM
    • Marked as answer by Rusted Wizard Monday, June 26, 2017 11:36 AM
    Thursday, May 25, 2017 2:57 AM