none
User-defined functions are not automatically calculated using Excel-DNA. RRS feed

• Question

• I developed a custom function with Excel-DNA。When I opened the Excel for the first time, it can automatically calculate the formula, but when I saved Excel and turned it off, it didn't automatically calculate if I opened Excel again. My computer is win7 and Excel 2010. Is there anyone who has been in this situation?

thanks!

<textarea class="textarea" data-height="70" id="baidu_translate_input" style="margin:0px;padding:0px;font-family:Arial, 'PingFang SC', 'Hiragino Sans GB', STHeiti, 'Microsoft YaHei', 'WenQuanYi Micro Hei', sans-serif;font-size:24px;height:70px;width:552.333px;line-height:30px;background-color:transparent;border-width:0px;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;resize:none;outline:0px;color:#333333;"></textarea>

It can automatically calculate the formula

<textarea class="textarea" data-height="70" id="baidu_translate_input" style="margin:0px;padding:0px;font-family:Arial, 'PingFang SC', 'Hiragino Sans GB', STHeiti, 'Microsoft YaHei', 'WenQuanYi Micro Hei', sans-serif;font-size:24px;height:70px;width:552.333px;line-height:30px;background-color:transparent;border-width:0px;border-style:initial;border-color:initial;resize:none;outline:0px;color:#333333;"></textarea>

它可以自动计算公式

它可以自动计算公式

它可以自动计算公式

它可以自动计算公式

Thursday, August 2, 2018 10:13 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This forum(Excel for Developers) is for development issues related to Excel Object Model of Microsoft product and your problem is more related to third party product feature, I would suggest that you might try find Excel-DNA support team to resolve your questions.

More information for you: Excel-DNA

Thanks for your understanding. 

Best Regards,
    Simon

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer"; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Thursday, August 2, 2018 3:15 PM
  • Thank you for your advice。This is not just a question of Excel-Dna,Using C# to develop Excel user defined functions also has this problem. If a computer user has administrator privileges, the Excel will be automatically calculated when it opens, but if the user does not have administrator privileges, it does not automatically calculate, the formula cell needs to be selected, and then click the Enter key to calculate.
    Friday, August 3, 2018 2:43 AM