Web Browser Control RRS feed

• Question

• How can I clear the page on a Web Browser Control so the next time I feed it a URL it does not display the prev page when loading up the new URL.
    also
    When loading up a new URL I need to have navigate.cangoforward, navigate.cangoback  start fresh and not load prev URL's

I saw on one of my other posts that a MCSFT moderator had marked an answer that using  the API's

FindFirstURLCacheEntry 

FindNextUrlCacheEntry

DeleteUrlCacheEntry

can one call these  under Windows Mobile from VB ?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 6:16 PM

Answers

• yeah, well i can make do without clearing the history most important was to blank the page when feeding new url
    so i came up with

pageloader.WebBrowser1.DocumentText =

"<html><body></body></html>"

which does the trick

• Marked as answer by warrentang Monday, June 29, 2009 9:39 AM
    Thursday, June 25, 2009 9:47 PM

All replies

• You mean that You want to clear the history with these so that when user chooses to GoBack it will show him an empty page instead of the previous page from history, am I right?
    If You'll find my answer satisfactory or helpful - mark it as answered! Thank You. PS. Votes also doesn't hurt :).
    Wednesday, June 24, 2009 6:32 PM
  • yeah, well i can make do without clearing the history most important was to blank the page when feeding new url
    so i came up with

pageloader.WebBrowser1.DocumentText =

"<html><body></body></html>"

which does the trick

• Marked as answer by warrentang Monday, June 29, 2009 9:39 AM
    Thursday, June 25, 2009 9:47 PM
  • Shouldn't just: pageloader.WebBrowser1.DocumentText = "" ; do the trick?

If You'll find my answer satisfactory or helpful - mark it as answered! Thank You. PS. Votes also doesn't hurt :).
    Friday, June 26, 2009 8:28 AM
  • no i tried that didnt work i guess if u populate with nothing , consequently nothing happens
    Friday, June 26, 2009 2:33 PM