Issue with debugging with MS Unit Tests in VS2015 RRS feed

• Question

• I faced with problem with debugging of MS Unit Tests, same as in this question. With exactly same exeption. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32244294/disconnectedcontext-error-when-running-unit-tests-in-debug-in-vs2015 But nothing help to me. I investigated that exeption is appears at line of first Assert which fails, regardless on Assert type. Any solutions?

Sunday, June 12, 2016 11:33 AM

Answers

• Hi Aminion,

How about creating a new unit test? Does it have the same problem?

To exclude the cause of your test code. Try to test with a simple code like Assert.AreEqual(1,1).

If it works well for the simple unit test. I think the cause is in your unit test itself. In this case. Please provide us the detailed error information or if possible please share us the code so that we could reproduce the problem in our sides.

If it gives the same error message for the new created unit test. I suppose there might be something wrong wiht your Visual Studio.

In this case, try running Visual Studio in Safe mode to Check whether some add-ins and extensions affect it(devenv /safemode) or install the VS2015 Update2, the latest update of VS2015 then try it again.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

• Proposed as answer by lake Xiao Wednesday, June 15, 2016 8:14 AM
    • Marked as answer by lake Xiao Tuesday, June 21, 2016 1:48 AM
    Tuesday, June 14, 2016 3:15 AM