Possible error in expression blend... RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everybody,

in this moment I'm trying to create a WPF resources library with expression blend 2 (sp1): a buttons' library to be used in a POS application. I have previously generated the icons to be included in the buttons in expression design 2. While including the vectorial designs inside the templates generated for the buttons, sometimes, the component .png are stored independently in the project (aside with the correct buttons.xaml file) and sometimnes not. Think this is anomalous, isn't it? Most of all because all componentes of every design are equally grouped.
    But, what is more important, when I had almost comppleted the total amount of resources to be included in the library project, an error has occured (System.OutOfMemoryException), and all the resources have been deleted (the size was in that moment 4,38 MB). The buttons.xaml and the .png files are still present in the project, as well as all the files included at the beggining of the project for the own software, but all the already created templates have desapeared both from the resources window of blend and the pc project folder. What do you think about it? Is this a software problem? How could I avoid facing these kind of problems again when reasuming tomorrow the creation of the library?
    Thanks in advance.
    Bye,
    Sergio
    Wednesday, May 27, 2009 3:54 PM