sonar sensor RRS feed

• Question

• I need the information of sonar sensors in microsoft robotics studio, where does the microsoft robotics studio save the information of sonar sensors?
     or how can I take the information of sonar sensors in microsoft robotics studdio?
    Saturday, October 25, 2008 1:57 PM

Answers

• RDS = Robotics Developer Studio

Which particular robot are you using? I think that the LEGO NXT is the only one with sonar implemented.

The way that you handle sonar updates is to subscribe to the service and you will receive notification messages when new sonar information arrives. You should work through the Robotics and Service Tutorials.

Trevor

Wednesday, November 5, 2008 5:57 PM

All replies

• There is a Generic Sonar Contract in RDS. However, I think that the only implementation is for the LEGO NXT Ultrasonic Sensor.

What sort of robot are you using?

Trevor

Wednesday, October 29, 2008 5:08 AM
  • hi
    I don't know the meaning of the RDS, can you explaine it?

we are using the implemented robots in microsoft robotics studio that have sonar sensors, we need the information that gathered from sonar sensors to process on them to test my algorithm.

plz help me to find the information in this software

thanks so much
    Wednesday, November 5, 2008 8:59 AM
  • RDS = Robotics Developer Studio

Which particular robot are you using? I think that the LEGO NXT is the only one with sonar implemented.

The way that you handle sonar updates is to subscribe to the service and you will receive notification messages when new sonar information arrives. You should work through the Robotics and Service Tutorials.

Trevor

Wednesday, November 5, 2008 5:57 PM