Create measure if Blank value then set to 0 RRS feed

• Question

• Good afternoon,

I created this measure in Power Bi, however, when I selected for a visualization, I'd like to see 0 rather than blank.

EOB Repos = CALCULATE(sum('GL'[ABal]),value('GL'[Account_Number])= 21097800)

Thank you for your help in advance!

Jeannette

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 5:34 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Adding +0 at the end of your DAX formula will force Power Pivot to convert the value to a number, and blanks will become zeros.

EOB Repos = CALCULATE(sum('GL'[ABal]),value('GL'[Account_Number])= 21097800)+0

Ousama EL HOR

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer"  of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful"  button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

[User Page]     [MSDN Page]     [Blog]     [Linkedin]

• Marked as answer by Jeannette_81 Wednesday, April 18, 2018 7:11 PM
    Wednesday, April 18, 2018 5:39 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Adding +0 at the end of your DAX formula will force Power Pivot to convert the value to a number, and blanks will become zeros.

EOB Repos = CALCULATE(sum('GL'[ABal]),value('GL'[Account_Number])= 21097800)+0

Ousama EL HOR

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer"  of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful"  button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

[User Page]     [MSDN Page]     [Blog]     [Linkedin]

• Marked as answer by Jeannette_81 Wednesday, April 18, 2018 7:11 PM
    Wednesday, April 18, 2018 5:39 PM
  • Thank you Ousama!

This did the trick.

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 7:11 PM