Non stop errors recently regarding "STORE_FINALOUTPUTSTOREERRORS" RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

In our project we have a lot of U-SQL scripts. The scripts itself are very basic, and after extracting the data from the file it is OUTPUT to 2 storage accounts. However. since 1-2 months we are receiving the following error on a weekly basis multiple times.

STORE_FINALOUTPUTSTOREERRORS: Errors when creating final outputs: wasb://archive@XXXXXXXXX.blob.core.windows.net/
    <label aria-atomic="true" aria-live="polite" class="azc-grid-live fxs-hide-accessible-label" data-bind="text: $ctl._ariaLive" style="font-weight:inherit;width:0px;height:0px;"></label>
    Component
    Store
    Errors when creating final outputs: wasb://archive@XXXXXXXXXXX.blob.core.windows.net/XXXXXXXXXXXXX.txt.
    Description
    Unable to write or concatenate job outputs to store.
    Details
    N/A

I don't find any details on the internet, and unfortunately it keeps happening in production. This is how the U-SQL looks like :

OUTPUT @resultSet
    TO @OutputFile
    USING Outputters.Text(outputHeader : true, quoting : false, delimiter : '|');

// 3. Write values to Archive TXT
    OUTPUT @resultSet
    TO @OutputArchive
    USING Outputters.Text(outputHeader : true, quoting : false, delimiter : '|');

The last part is the one crashing every time. Important to note is that even when it crashes, it still had processed the file in most cases! Anyone familiar with this error or would like me to provide more details about the issue? 

Thanks in advance!

Saturday, May 30, 2020 9:43 AM

All replies

• Hi YvesEnfoVl

Thanks for your query. As this requires a deeper analysis as well as impacting your production, for deeper investigation and immediate assistance, If you have a support plan you may file a support ticket, else could you please send an email to AzCommunity@Microsoft.com with the below details, so that we can enable a one-time-free support for you to work closely on this matter. 

Email subject: <Attn - Kranthi : MSDN Thread title>
    Thread URL: <MSDN Thread>
    Subscription ID:  <your subscription id>

Please let me know here once you have done the same. 

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Monday, June 1, 2020 7:18 PM
  • Hi YvesEnfoVl,

Following up to see if you have got a chance to see my previous comment. 

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Tuesday, June 2, 2020 10:59 PM
  • Hi!

Thank you for your reply! I will be sending an e-mail as soon as possible!

Thanks in advance,

Kr

Wednesday, June 3, 2020 4:33 PM
  • Thanks for your response. We haven't received your email yet. Please do let me know here once you have done the same. 

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered"Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Thursday, June 4, 2020 6:32 PM
  • Hi YvesEnfoVl,

Following up to see if you have got a chance to send the details requested. Thanks.

Thank you

Friday, June 5, 2020 10:01 PM