Azure Speech Studio : Error while creating a test RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

I am using Speech Studio to train and test my custom speech models for more than 6 months or so.

I liked the feature to test a model before deployment using voice test clips. It worked flawlessly when I used it first time a few months back.

However, for a week or so, now it is not allowing me to add any test to test new or existing models. When a test is added, it starts getting processed, but then an unknown error is thrown. Here is a sample error:

Status Test ID Model name Total duration Data name
    Failed 5ad216fd-b970-453b-b8fe-c4a868cb5723 Model 1: abc
    00:32s Sample set 1
    Model 2: def

Error Message: "Internal server error". Please recreate the task in a while. If the failure still happens, please create an Azure support request.

I couldn't create Azue support request as I am in free tier. Can someone where please report this bug to internal dev channels?

Tuesday, May 12, 2020 12:28 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Since this is an error specific to your subscription other users cannot use the details to lookup the id and logs. If this is a persistent issue with internal error a support request would be required to check the details of the same against your subscription or resource. 

Since this is a free tier subscription the 200$ credit would be available for the first month and azure speech resource does not have all features in the free tier. Is it possible to upgrade to pay as you go and check if you are still facing the issue?

-Rohit

Wednesday, May 13, 2020 1:22 PM
  • Hello,

Did you get a chance to check if upgrading to a Pay as you go helped to run the above tests?

-Rohit

Thursday, May 14, 2020 2:00 PM