How can i store a value from text view and set it at Specific event ؟ RRS feed

• Question

• User136765 posted

Hi all

I want to store a value from text view and , the text view show the value and it well change , and I well use if condition with some events , if the event equals for example 0 set the value you store it , for example the value I store it from text view is 10,5 , use if condition and when the condition equals for example zero the text view displayed 10,5 . I hope my problem is clear and I hope someone can help me :( thanks for all

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 2:35 AM

Answers

• User136765 posted

finally I was stored the values in set method and get it also , it's work if the time is 00:00:00 it is show me the time I store it in a massage , now I want to display the time in the massage to text view to return countdown again , it's the last step and the countdown timer with timer picker well work successfully .

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, August 19, 2016 12:44 AM

All replies

• User226261 posted

@omar.7226 can you post your code snipes what you tried so far?

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 3:04 AM
  • User136765 posted

@PubuduGayan
    first I'm working with time picker and timer together and I want to store the time I selected and start timer , when the time equals 00:00:00 I want to set the time I selected before etc..

here my code

Main Activity.cs ;-

Timer _timer; int _countsecond = 1; TextView textview; int seconds = 59; int minutes; int hours; string _t; Button _btnpick; Button _start; `textview = FindViewById(Resource.Id.tvTimeCount); btnpick = FindViewById

Thursday, August 18, 2016 5:20 AM
  • User136765 posted

i'm sorry in CountDownTimer() the last condition I put textview1.TextChanged += (object sender, Android.Text.TextChangedEventArgs e) => { textview.Text = e.Text.ToString(); }; it just was try to copy the textview in another textview but field and I removed :)

Thursday, August 18, 2016 7:06 AM
  • User136765 posted

finally I was stored the values in set method and get it also , it's work if the time is 00:00:00 it is show me the time I store it in a massage , now I want to display the time in the massage to text view to return countdown again , it's the last step and the countdown timer with timer picker well work successfully .

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, August 19, 2016 12:44 AM