none
Entity Framework 5.0 Detailed Conventions List RRS feed

• Question

• As the title states, I am searching for a detailed conventions list on EF 5.0.

I started by reading the following msdn page...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/data/jj679962

It mentions you will get a detailed list of code first conventions, if you follow the link for the API Documentation . I was hoping to find something similar to the the information shown below the links, but an all inclusive list not necessarily api object documentation.

Does anyone know of an official list somewhere on MSDN or 3rd party site that just gives an explanation of each of the default conventions?

Friday, December 19, 2014 4:38 AM

Answers

• Hello preCompile,

>> Does anyone know of an official list somewhere on MSDN or 3rd party site that just gives an explanation of each of the default conventions?

In that article, it describes that all these conventions are listed in the System.Data.Entity.ModelConfiguration.Conventions Namespace, please you could this namespace and you would see all these convention classes.

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, December 22, 2014 2:32 AM