Outlook 2016 mail not registered correctly. RRS feed

• Question

• Dear support,

I have the following issue.

When i send a mail it not correctly synced with the Online exchange environment.

The user is sending the mail. The mail is correctly received.  It’s registered in the delivery report of the Exchange server.

But when i check the send items nothing can be found of the mail. I also have checked the outbox folder. But also the mail can't be found.

When is search for the mail message i can find the mail.  

But it's not registered anywhere (NO owa of the mailbox) when i try to open the mail it won't open.

The thinks that i did is the follow. 

• Reinstall the laptop.
    • Reinstall office.
    • Create a new mail profile.
    • Update Windows/office.

The company where it's not working had +- 100 mail users. This is 1 users of the 100 users.

Exchange is on the following CU version.

Exchange Server 2016 CU17

Please advise me what i can do with this issue.

Greetz,

Jeffrey de Jong

Tuesday, August 11, 2020 9:09 AM

All replies

• When using Outlook to send email errors may occur, including:

Can not send email directly from Word or Excel
    Attaching a document into a new message results in error message of “Word unspecified error” or “interface not registered error 0x80040155”

Actual Contacts by Mapilab

To fix: Close all office applications and go to Start menu, Run (or use Windows key + R) and type

Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll

Press Enter or click OK. Restart Outlook.

Note: This fix also works for the error "Microsoft Word is set to be your e-mail editor. However, Word is unavailable, not installed, or is not the same version as Outlook. The Outlook e-mail editor will be used instead. An OLE registration error occurred. The program is not correctly installed. Run Setup again for the program."
    Tuesday, August 11, 2020 9:23 AM