none
Cobol Copy Book RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi All

I am Working  to develop an adapter for Mainfram VSE to integrate with biztalk because Biztalk HIS adapter works only with MVS. Is there tool to convert cobol copy book to XML.

• Moved by edhickey Wednesday, July 8, 2009 11:44 PM Off topic for this Forum (From:ASMX Web Services and XML Serialization)
    • Changed type Andrew_ZhuModerator Tuesday, July 14, 2009 1:45 AM no follow up
    Tuesday, July 7, 2009 1:37 PM

All replies

• Hi Ravi,

I moved this thread to the BizTalk Adapters Forum, as you will have a better chance of this getting answered here.  What you can also do is provide more detail about what you are doing, and what specifically is your question.

Regards,

Ed
    Wednesday, July 8, 2009 11:46 PM
  • I could not find a COBOL copy book to Xml tool out there.

Is it possible you are using BizTalk 2006 R1 or R2? BizTalk 2009 mentions supporting CICS for VSE: http://www.microsoft.com/biztalk/en/us/adapters-included.aspx. I know there were some updates to HIS 2009 as part of BizTalk 2009.

Thanks,
    If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Monday, July 13, 2009 3:52 PM
  • HI, Ravi0577

We are changing the issue type to “General Discussion” because you have not followed up with the
    necessary information. If you have more time to look at the issue and provide more information,
    please feel free to change the issue type back to “Question” .If the issue is resolved, we will
    appreciate it if you can share the solution so that the answer can be found and used by other
    community members having similar questions.

Thank you!
    Microsoft Online Community Support
    Tuesday, July 14, 2009 1:45 AM