Reset Tweet@rama Login Info

Question

• I installed Developer Preview on a second laptop (Acer W500) to test and used my same Live ID to login as my first (Dell DUO) install.  When I open tweet@rama tile, I see a "Login" button but when I click it, a login box opens quickly (all white) then disappears and I can't fill it in.  Is there any way to clear the login info for the app so I can login anew?
    Travelguy
    Monday, September 19, 2011 2:41 AM

Answers

• Figured it out.  After spending more time than I want to admit doing 2 refreshes then a full reinstall, I figured out it definitely has to do with my live (@msn.com) ID.

I changed my settings to turn off syncing with the server then I was able to sign into tweet@rama again without problems.  I then turned syncing back on and all is fixed.

Travelguy
    • Marked as answer by Travelguy Tuesday, September 20, 2011 5:26 AM
    Tuesday, September 20, 2011 5:26 AM

All replies

• Right click on any empty space in the app, you will get the bottom App Bar that has the logout button.
    T.A., Founder and CEO, Apexa, www.apexa.co
    Monday, September 19, 2011 8:03 AM
  • bottom app bar only has a login button which shows a blank white box (where i used to be able to login) then it disappears.
    Travelguy
    Monday, September 19, 2011 1:11 PM
  • I did a refresh, then a new user then finally reinstalled the OS completely and still have the same problem with Tweet@rama.   I think it may have something to do with my live ID details kept on the MS server that's not replicating properly when I sign in with my Live ID (@msn.com email address) on a new win8 machine.  I noticed my stocks info comes back again when I log into a new machine, nothing happens to weather (stays default) and tweets don't work properly anymore.
    Travelguy
    • Marked as answer by Travelguy Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:31 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Travelguy Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:32 AM
    Monday, September 19, 2011 5:50 PM
  • Figured it out.  After spending more time than I want to admit doing 2 refreshes then a full reinstall, I figured out it definitely has to do with my live (@msn.com) ID.

I changed my settings to turn off syncing with the server then I was able to sign into tweet@rama again without problems.  I then turned syncing back on and all is fixed.

Travelguy
    • Marked as answer by Travelguy Tuesday, September 20, 2011 5:26 AM
    Tuesday, September 20, 2011 5:26 AM