"Last updated date" issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all!

There is a huge issue with "Last updated" date stats.

1) On marketplace instead of last updated date (i.e. latest version) the initial submission date to the marketplace is displayed. It displayed the date when the latest version was released to the market.

To winphone team: plase fix it asap, it confuses users.

2) On Devcenter > Dashboard > Apps there is another "Last updated" date listed.

It seems like frozen and was never updated since the transition from Apphub to Devcenter and I've released several versions since then.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 6:15 PM

All replies

• Hi there -

Thank you for asking about the Last updated date listing in Dev Center. We are aware of the issue and are currently looking into it. However, do not worry that your applications are not being updated -- the issue is with the date shown and not the application update process itself.

Casey

• Marked as answer by Linda T Friday, September 21, 2012 6:23 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by x2line.com Friday, September 21, 2012 7:18 PM
    • Proposed as answer by DiogoCardoso Tuesday, February 26, 2013 9:55 AM
    Thursday, September 20, 2012 4:43 PM
  • Hello

I don't think you're right and the issue is not only with the date shown.

Otherwise it should have been fixed long ago as it takes really 10 minutes and another 10 minutes to test, however it is not fixed for at least 1 month, there is no any indication for developers what binary they have in the marketplace, when was it uploaded, etc. It's a good chance that developers don't have the latest version on the marketplace.

You should alert all developers.

Friday, September 21, 2012 7:22 PM
  • still not fixed
    Saturday, February 9, 2013 10:24 PM
  • The issue is still there for us as well. In the app submission it always show the last update. For example, I submitted my app in January 14 and another update in Feb 20 - the app in review still shows January 14. Now interestingly, the marketplace shows December that is the update done before January.
    Monday, February 25, 2013 7:31 PM