The pipeline runs Monitor page is just showing last 2 schedules anytime RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have scheduled a pipeline to run every 15 minutes. The Trigger Runs tab on the Monitor page is showing all the history of the schedules. But the Pipeline Runs is just showing last 2 runs. I checked the filters, the date range etc.  It was showing the complete history till few days back. I am not sure what changed the view all of a sudden. Any help in this is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Sudha

Tuesday, July 2, 2019 7:19 PM

All replies

• Hi Sudha DS,

Sorry you are experiencing this. Could you please confirm if your pipeline is still actively running with scheduled intervals?

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Tuesday, July 2, 2019 9:57 PM
  • Hi Sudha,

Just checking to see if your issue was resolved? If you still having the same issue, please let us know. We will take a deeper look.

If your issue is resolved, could you please share your resolution details here, so that it will be helpful for other members of the community.

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

Monday, July 8, 2019 6:03 AM
  • Hi there,

Just checking to see if your issue was resolved.

Friday, July 12, 2019 8:14 PM