How to get Facebook public Album Photo And albums in ASP.net RRS feed

• Question

• User1789388484 posted

How to get Facebook public Album Photo And albums in ASP.net.

I have No idea for that please help me.

Saturday, November 29, 2014 1:00 AM

Answers

• User281315223 posted

I believe that there are a few APIs and SDKs out there that should enable to you handle posting to Facebook through a .NET Application, however the best would probably be to use the Facebook SDK for .NET : 

It features a fairly straight forward walkthrough that can be found on the Getting Started area, which should have everything that you need to hook into Facebook and post from your application. The Facebook Developers area should also help point you in the right direction with any additional functionality. It looks like the Graph API also has functionality to retrieve images as well :

I'm sure if you dig around a bit, you can find some examples of using it.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Saturday, November 29, 2014 9:21 AM
  • User61956409 posted

Hi vraju9896,

Thanks for your post.

You could refer to this article which will explain how to fetch and import photos from Albums created by the user in FaceBook using ASP.Net and Free ASPSnippets FaceBook API.

Hope it will be helpful to you.

Best Regards,

Fei Han

Thursday, December 4, 2014 3:15 AM

All replies

• User281315223 posted

I believe that there are a few APIs and SDKs out there that should enable to you handle posting to Facebook through a .NET Application, however the best would probably be to use the Facebook SDK for .NET : 

It features a fairly straight forward walkthrough that can be found on the Getting Started area, which should have everything that you need to hook into Facebook and post from your application. The Facebook Developers area should also help point you in the right direction with any additional functionality. It looks like the Graph API also has functionality to retrieve images as well :

I'm sure if you dig around a bit, you can find some examples of using it.

Saturday, November 29, 2014 9:21 AM
  • User1789388484 posted

By using That if wants to get friend list I am using this "me/friends" but its giving as output 

{
      "data": [
      ],
      "summary": {
        "total_count": 16
      }
    }

same thing as photo and albums

Tuesday, December 2, 2014 2:00 AM
  • User61956409 posted

Hi vraju9896,

Thanks for your post.

You could refer to this article which will explain how to fetch and import photos from Albums created by the user in FaceBook using ASP.Net and Free ASPSnippets FaceBook API.

Hope it will be helpful to you.

Best Regards,

Fei Han

Thursday, December 4, 2014 3:15 AM