Can't set break in javascript in cshtml file RRS feed

• Question

• I have set a breakpoint in a script in the cshtml file code executes but skips over the break point I have searched the web and don't find a so;ution that works. Is there a solution for this problem?
    Wednesday, September 21, 2016 1:13 AM

Answers

• Hi billp543211,

Thank you for posting here.

For your question, I make a cshtml file in javascript and try to repeat your question. I could not debug directly and it skip over as well.

You could use F12 developer tools to debug your webpages. Like the following.

For more details, please refer to the link.

I tried it. It works.

If you have something else, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

Wendy

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 9:36 AM

All replies

• Does it help if you temporarily add the next instruction instead of breakpoints?

debugger;

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 8:21 AM
  • Hi billp543211,

Thank you for posting here.

For your question, I make a cshtml file in javascript and try to repeat your question. I could not debug directly and it skip over as well.

You could use F12 developer tools to debug your webpages. Like the following.

For more details, please refer to the link.

I tried it. It works.

If you have something else, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

Wendy

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 9:36 AM