MSTest v2 - not able to run test case for Windows store apps RRS feed

• Question

• I have updated the MSTest Framework from V1 to V2 in my unit test project and after updating, Test case written for Windows 8.1 is not working. when I try and run the test case, I get below in my output window:

------ Discover test started ------ ========== Discover test finished: 275 found (0:00:01.6799918) ========== No tests found to run.

Am I missing something or MSTest V2 has stopped supporting Windows 8.1 projects?

vinita

Friday, May 17, 2019 10:13 AM

All replies

• Hi vinu387,

Sorry for delay in reply.

According to your description, Please follow the below suggestions to troubleshoot it:

## right-click your project >> clean >> restart VS >> rebuild your project 

## Please right-click the project >> click the Manage Nuget Packages... to check the versions, then update them to the same version.

## Please install the Microsoft.NET.Tests.Sdk package, then clean and rebuild the project

Any feedback will be expected.

Best Regards,

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 5:40 AM