none
1200 Tab Cube loads, Hoever data content displays in Excel for the Cube

Question

• Hello, I have a 1200 (2016) Tab cube that I was able to get loaded to a certain fact table that is a data partition, the data partition shows the row count and current load date, however when I connect Excel to the cube to examine the data content of that folder, there is no data. The cube does have data in the other dims as well. I even did a full process on that data cube, and I still can't get any data to display in Excel from that cube, yet all other indicators show that it has data.
    What should I check, do, or try to remedy this issue? What other info can I provide to highlight anything suspect?
    Thank you
    Tuesday, July 10, 2018 5:30 PM

All replies

• Issue  resolved,  simply not enough of the data  I was looking for was there for that month to validate, backed up a month, all is well
    Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:33 PM
  • Hi JP_Quinn,

Thanks for your question.

>>>Issue  resolved,  simply not enough of the data  I was looking for was there for that month to validate, backed up a month, all is well
    I am glad to know that you have solved this issue by yourself. Please kindly mark it as an answer. By doing so, it will benefit all community members who are facing this similar issue. Your contribution is highly appreciated.

Best Regards
    Willson Yuan
    MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 6:10 AM