Store icon of my app showing a black box RRS feed

• Question

• I have published my app succesfully to Windows Phone Store. But when I submitted an update for the app. The store icon is showing black box in Windows Phone devices. Please help me
    Thursday, October 22, 2015 3:02 AM

All replies

• I am seeing the same problem, but only on the Microsoft web site for the app store. My app icon has an ugly black box partially around it on the web interface to the store here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/

Can we get some help or advice on how to correct this, please?

Thanks,

Brad

Saturday, October 24, 2015 7:25 PM
  • Hello aslampr07,

To investigate this issue further, we will need to review your account and application. Please create a request with us here through your developer account so we may investigate further. Thank you!

Monday, October 26, 2015 10:36 PM
  • Same issue here. After my app's latest update on February 13th 2016, a gray box is shown in the store instead of my icon. Obviously this is a general issue that needs to be taken care of, please don't tell me to create a support request.
    Monday, February 15, 2016 9:06 AM
  • Same problem with my app and not only.  I see apps like Hulu Plus and Fresh Paint having the same issue.

• Edited by VSadov Monday, February 15, 2016 7:01 PM
    Monday, February 15, 2016 6:25 PM
  • The problem with app icon and screenshots too. 2 of my today updates are affected.
    Tuesday, February 16, 2016 2:40 AM
  • I have the same problem. No icon, no screenshots.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016 9:36 AM
  • They are several apps and no one helps us ! Apps like Twitter, ASPHALT 8:AIRBORNE, with same problem.

This terrible store support is killing windows phone

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 3:28 AM
  • I just got an answer from Microsoft Support: 

Thank you for your email and providing me with that information.  I have reviewed your app in the Store and I am seeing that the image are not showing.  I can confirm that this is a known issue and that we are actively working to resolve this.  Once I have an update regarding the investigation I will let you know.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 8:52 AM
  •  Łukasz Rejman, thank you for your feedback. Good to know that someone from Microsoft is working on this issue.

But as if this wasn't enough, today I received a review from one of my app users, saying that he was unable to install my app's latest update. Let's hope this is not a general problem.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 10:45 AM
  • I just checked my app on the store. Icon and screenshots are back.
    Wednesday, February 17, 2016 12:04 PM
  • I also checked my app and it looks like the problem is solved.
    Wednesday, February 17, 2016 1:41 PM
  • The issues is fixed :)
    Wednesday, February 17, 2016 1:59 PM
  • not for me :-(

Must i open a support case to fix this issue? 

Thursday, February 25, 2016 8:42 AM