show my website perfect in mobile tab and computer RRS feed

• Question

• User-807418713 posted

hello

As i added masterpage in that i have content place holder and then i add 10 aspx page in contentplace holder i place lot of label textbox gridview etc

if i open my aspx page in mobile its not looking good so give me one responisve code that i can place in masterpage so it works fine in all device

Thanks

Saturday, December 8, 2018 6:23 PM

Answers

All replies

• User-474980206 posted
    There is no magic command to make a responsive website out of one not designed from the start. The most common approach is mobile first, design for mobile, then add responsive for desktop.

Going from a desktop design to mobile is often very difficult. A rewrite is often the best approach.
    Saturday, December 8, 2018 7:08 PM
  • User-807418713 posted

Hello

Can i have one css resposnive code so that it easy for me to go from desktop to mobile

Thanks

Saturday, December 8, 2018 7:23 PM
  • User-474980206 posted
    Typically you design a responsive site using percents for height and widths and media queries to control layout.

The easiest way is to use bootstrap. You will need to change all your markup to bootstrap. Google for examples with grid / webview.

Start with one of these layout for your master page.
    https://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.1/examples/

Sunday, December 9, 2018 4:52 PM
  • User61956409 posted

Hi Gopi.MCA,

Firstly, you can try to conditionally apply styles to elements depending on different devices by using CSS Media queries.

Besides, as bruce said, you can also use existing CSS Frameworks that offer Responsive Design, such as Bootstrap, W3.CSS etc.

With Regards,

Fei Han

Monday, December 10, 2018 1:53 AM
  • User-807418713 posted
    Hello

Can you give me css code with masterpage
    Then each page will have table inside that table whatever's i place it should show perfect on all Device.

Thank You
    Thursday, December 13, 2018 5:52 PM
  • User61956409 posted

Hi Gopi.MCA,

You can try to use Bootstrap’s grid system or Bootstrap table.

With Regards,

Fei Han

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, December 14, 2018 3:16 AM