none
How to publish a custom Outlook form in Office 365 so that commandbuttons display and then code behind them runs when clicked RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I've created a custom form in Outlook 2013 (Office 365). This custom form has 2 command buttons with simple vba code behind them. The idea is to send the form to recipients internal to my company and allow them to click either of the buttons. The buttons send an email back to a shared mailbox. The problem: The recipients do not see the buttons and in the recipient's read pane it says "This item contains active content that cannot be displayed in the Reading Pane. Open the item to read its contents". 

I've already tried creating a public folder and publishing the form to this public folder.

The fact that my company is on Office 365 complicates things since we can't publish to the Organizational Forms Library. Is there a way for me to do this in Office 365? I've already tried creating a Public Folder and publishing the form to this Public Folder.

Thanks.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 8:33 PM

Answers

• Hi Rawuman,

If you are using the outlook in client, the VBA code will works fine. If you are using the outlook online, I suggest that you could consider mail app for outlook.

# Mail apps for Outlook

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/fp161135.aspx

Regards

Starain

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Rawuman Tuesday, March 17, 2015 2:15 PM
    Tuesday, March 17, 2015 3:08 AM

All replies