none
Licensing installation error has occurred. RRS feed

• Question

• I have followed this issue on another thread, and understand that a credit card must be provided to open a case, but that a charge will not be made as the issue is of Microsoft's design.

However, the people at Microsoft Australia are not aware of the charge not being applied.

I spent one hour on the phone on Friday during which time I spoke to four different people. The final person seemed to understand my position - that I am happy to provide my card on the provisio that it is not charged.  She said she would get back to me by email within the hour.  The hour passed but with no contact, so after waiting I then had to go out.

While driving Microsoft called me back - two hours after the previous conversation.  As I was driving my son took the call and it was arranged that Microsoft would call me again on Monday at 7.30pm.

Having cleared my evening, I waited for the call - it never came.

Last night, Wednesday, I called Microsoft again and explained about the call that never came.  Apologies were given and a promise was made to call me tonight at 8pm.

It is now 8.30 and the call has not been made.

Feel very let down, disappointed. It seems Microsoft is unwilling to help this customer who has had nothing but praise for Expression Web.

Please help - I do not want to lose my web site.

Thursday, June 2, 2011 10:31 AM

All replies

• This is a User-to-User forum. This is NOT MS Tech Support.

We can't do anything; call them back.

The bird, the bee, the running child are all the same to the sliding glass door. Dimitri Martin
    Thursday, June 2, 2011 2:04 PM