decompile in Lightswitch RRS feed

• Question

• Hello there , can anybody tell me how to decompile application in Lightswitch , i know the Lightswitch is silverlight application , and also i know that there different program's they can do the compile

Nasser

naser wahby

Friday, February 22, 2013 7:39 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello Nasser,

What do you mean with "decompile"? In MS Access have been an option to "decompile", which just removes pre-compiled code; in .NET projects there is no such option, only a "re-build" to build all again and a "cleanup" to remove all created binaries.

Olaf Helper

Blog Xing

Saturday, February 23, 2013 1:01 AM
  • Reflector is a great tool to decompile both regular .net code or silverlight code.

paul van bladel

Saturday, February 23, 2013 7:21 AM
  • What are you trying to accomplish?

Yann - LightSwitch Central - Click here for FREE Themes, Controls, Types and Commands

Please click "Mark as Answer" if a reply answers your question. Please click "Vote as Helpful" , if you find a reply helpful.

By doing this you'll help others to find answers faster.

• Marked as answer by naser wahby Sunday, February 24, 2013 3:06 PM
    Sunday, February 24, 2013 4:52 AM
  • Hello,

It means when i release the application and i published it , or i get the exe.bat and somthing it happend An erorr, how can i decompil the application to make correction of my code.

Thanks

naser wahby

Sunday, February 24, 2013 3:05 PM
  • Thanks , yes i think is the write answer , i came also out with this from Google.

Thanks again.

Nasser

naser wahby

Sunday, February 24, 2013 3:06 PM
  • Hello Yann,

I have a question for you , about the book proLightswitch , is really great book, but the report in lightswitch , especially the link issue , you stopt and you start with the chart.

How can i make binding then with ASP report and lightswitch , i ask Tim also about this but , he send me an link to java script page , i know what he means by that , to think about java script link to finished the tutorial.

Yann Please i need an answer , if i make a report in Asp , how can i show this report in one screen in Lightswitch.

And Please let the code in VB.

Thanks

naser wahby

• Edited by naser wahby Sunday, February 24, 2013 3:13 PM
    Sunday, February 24, 2013 3:12 PM