none
InfoPath Form stuck on "Sending Data to the Server" RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am facing an issue in Browser Enabled InfoPath Form. When anyone clicks on the submit button, the window appears and stucks on following message 

"Sending Data to server"

I dont know why it is happening for only some users... Some days back people were successfully able to submit the same infopath form... Also probalamatic users can successfully submit the form from other PCs....

Point to Note: No upgrade or changings were made to users PCs...

Any clues how to resolve this issue ?

Muhammad Tariq khan
    Thursday, January 12, 2012 11:12 AM

Answers

• Hi  Muhammad

By your description,i guess this could be your browser cache issue, you can also try clearing your browser’s cache and try it again.

How to clearing the Browser(IE/IE8+)’s cache:

1、 From the Safety menu in the upper right, click Delete Browsing History... .

2、 Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.

3、 Click Delete.

For more information,please refer to following link:

http://kb.iu.edu/data/ahic.html

Thanks,

Lhan Han

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 7:31 AM
  • Hello Lhan Han,

Appreciate your help and response...

Actually problem occurs when I configure NLB for SharePoint servers... I identified the problem by checking the difference of "Core.js" file size on all SharePoint FrontEnd Servers. This file is located on following location

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\12\TEMPLATE\LAYOUTS\INC.

After identifying the "Core.js" which is largest in size, I simply copied it to all front end servers and my problem gets resolved.

Thanks

Muhammad Tariq khan
    Wednesday, January 18, 2012 5:50 AM

All replies

• Hi  Muhammad

By your description,i guess this could be your browser cache issue, you can also try clearing your browser’s cache and try it again.

How to clearing the Browser(IE/IE8+)’s cache:

1、 From the Safety menu in the upper right, click Delete Browsing History... .

2、 Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.

3、 Click Delete.

For more information,please refer to following link:

http://kb.iu.edu/data/ahic.html

Thanks,

Lhan Han

Tuesday, January 17, 2012 7:31 AM
  • Hello Lhan Han,

Appreciate your help and response...

Actually problem occurs when I configure NLB for SharePoint servers... I identified the problem by checking the difference of "Core.js" file size on all SharePoint FrontEnd Servers. This file is located on following location

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\12\TEMPLATE\LAYOUTS\INC.

After identifying the "Core.js" which is largest in size, I simply copied it to all front end servers and my problem gets resolved.

Thanks

Muhammad Tariq khan
    Wednesday, January 18, 2012 5:50 AM