My UWP App shows "This app is not compatible with your device" on PC version of Windows 10 Store! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I  recently updated 5 of my apps my apps  and they work fine on local machine but after successfully publishing to windows store, they stopped showing in Windows store.

And if I click on app  URL, I get message:

"This app does not work on your device.

May require certain hardware. See System Requirements for details. " 

Here is the screen shot of the System requirements of my apps:

Thanks

BKS

Monday, September 12, 2016 2:41 PM

Answers

• Hi BKS,

>> I  recently updated 5 of my apps my apps  and they work fine on local machine but after successfully publishing to windows store, they stopped showing in Windows store.

It takes time for the app to be show in the windows store after publishing. Therefore please wait for some time(2-3 days) and then check again if everything goes well.

Also please check the Distribution and Visibility property of your App's submission and make sure the first option was selected.

Besides you can update the App by click make product unavailable and then make it available.

>> And if I click on app  URL, I get message:"This app does not work on your device.

Also, please check the submission of your app. Be attention to Device family availability in Packages section.

I also found a similar thread as yours and you can refer to it too.

Best Regards,

Neal Wang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by BS-786 Tuesday, September 13, 2016 5:27 PM
    Tuesday, September 13, 2016 9:46 AM