none
Downloading the " Microsoft Text Treiber" , ODBC RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

I need to download the " Microsoft Text Treiber" beacause it´s not installed on my Laptop. I´m using Windows 7.

I know how to install it and make everything work afterwards but i can´t find the download anywhere .

I would be happy about a quick answer!

Thanks a Lot !

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 7:26 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Basti0520,

According to your description, this issue is related to where to download Microsoft text treiber, which is not supported here. This forum is used to discuss the issues/questions of excel development.

I checked it in my machine (win 10), it has that driver. But I don’t find the way to download it, it may contains in a product (e.g. office). If so, I suggest that you could post it to corresponding forum (e.g. office if it is included in office)

Regards

Starain

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, January 14, 2016 7:29 AM
  • Thanks for your answer.

I have the office packege installed on my PC. I´ve searched my way throu the Hard drive an found it.

But again thanks a lot!

Friday, January 15, 2016 11:32 AM
  • Hi Basti0520,

Which directory is it in?

Regards

Starain

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, January 18, 2016 5:15 AM