BadArgument","message":"Invalid argument provided." when calling the webservice RRS feed

• Question

• I just cloned a Sample 5: Train, Test, Evaluate for Binary Classification: Adult Dataset experiment. Published as a service.

I am able to test the webservice successfully from the webservice help page(via the Test button )

When I call the same service from C# code I am getting this below error. I even tried calling it from R code as well and expereinced the same error. Any ideas?

<p>I made a</p><p>{"error":{"code":"BadArgument","message":"Invalid argument provided.","details":<br />[{"code":"InputMismatchError","target":"input1","message":"Input data does not m<br />atch input port schema."}]}}</p>

vikram

Monday, June 1, 2015 7:43 PM

Answers

• Hi Vikram,

Refer to the sample C# code from the API Help page for RRS to make sure you are passing the right input schema.

You can also download this sample Visual Studio template for RRS that creates a web app using your API Key and URL.

(https://azuremlrrsclienttemplate.codeplex.com/releases/view/614738)

Thanks,

Raymond

Tuesday, June 2, 2015 4:56 PM
  • Thanks Raymond. I will be checking your AzureML RRS Client Template today. Will keep you updated.

vikram

• Marked as answer by vikramhn Saturday, June 13, 2015 2:05 PM
    Saturday, June 13, 2015 1:28 PM

All replies

• Hi Vikram,

Refer to the sample C# code from the API Help page for RRS to make sure you are passing the right input schema.

You can also download this sample Visual Studio template for RRS that creates a web app using your API Key and URL.

(https://azuremlrrsclienttemplate.codeplex.com/releases/view/614738)

Thanks,

Raymond

Tuesday, June 2, 2015 4:56 PM
  • Thanks Raymond. I will be checking your AzureML RRS Client Template today. Will keep you updated.

vikram

• Marked as answer by vikramhn Saturday, June 13, 2015 2:05 PM
    Saturday, June 13, 2015 1:28 PM
  • Raymond, Nice job on the AzureML RRS Client Visual studio template. I was able to call the service successfully with the site generated from your template. Thanks much.

vikram

Saturday, June 13, 2015 2:09 PM