none
Authentication problem RRS feed

• Question

• I am hosting one website in the CCF 2008 which pops up a Dialog Box to enter the login credentials. How can I using the workflow, enter the login credentials in the dialog box.

I am successful with filling the fields on the webform but not when the credentials dialog box pops up.

Secondly, how can click the Anchor tag on a webform automatically.

eg. <a href=www.yahoo.com target="_blank" />

Please help me with this at the earliest

Wednesday, January 9, 2008 10:30 AM

All replies

• Hi Manish,

If a web site pops up a dialog box then the dialog box goes out of the CCF main container. Now the problems that you might face in this is that ou might need to catch this window using spy++ and then attain handles for the text boxes.

A simple approach to this is to create you own browser control which can prevent the new page from opening outside the CCF cointainer.

The Axwebbrowser has an event "OnNewWindow3 . This event is fired when a new window is about to open. You can prevent the new window by cancelling its event args

As an example

e.cancel=true;

e.ppdisp=browser.application;

As far as the approach of clicking any anchor tag on a web page. Use an adapter simply and write the code in the cocument complete event of the adapter. A web application adapter gives an event namely On_Documentcomplete.You can get url of the document and coument itself. You can find the dom object as explained in the CCF labsand raise an event of click on the same

Regards

Nikhil

Monday, January 14, 2008 12:52 PM
  •  

Hi,

OnNewWindow3 will trigger if browser is completely loaded & if user click on some link and new window is opening outside.

If the Authentication window popup before the download_complete event for web browser, then how to handle this.

I tried with before_navigate but till that time Authentication popup is not loaded completly so cannt find the window.

-Yogesh

Monday, February 4, 2008 10:10 AM