Reports RRS feed

• Question

• User-1586735656 posted

I have a Print button on my Page.When clicked on Print that should generate 2 reports in 2 new pages in seperate windows.I am redirecting my first report to 1.aspx and second report to 2.aspx where i got the Crystal Report viewers to display them.I am able to achieve this with a single report but all i want to achieve is generating 2 pop-up windows.

Can someone help me on this.I need to implement this very soon

Tuesday, August 2, 2011 4:38 AM

Answers

• User-1586735656 posted

I have tried in my own way similar to the above but the 2 pop-up windows should have different names .I was doing same as the above lines but bcoz the pop-ups had the same name i was only able to see 1 window.

Changing the names solved my issue.

Thanks for all your help.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, August 3, 2011 4:47 AM

All replies

• User-582711651 posted

Try like this in your two option

ScriptManager.RegisterStartupScript(Page, typeof(Page), "myscript", "return confirm('The Category Description has been repeated, please make the necessary changes! ');"');location.href ='../Page1.aspx';", true); 

ScriptManager.RegisterStartupScript(Page, typeof(Page), "myscript", "return confirm('The Category Description has been repeated, please make the necessary changes! ');"');location.href ='../Page2.aspx';", true); 

Cheers !

Tuesday, August 2, 2011 4:48 AM
  • User-582711651 posted

or .... POP two window ... try this

Page.ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(Me.GetType(), "openpopup", "window.open('" & "page1.aspx" & "','ChildWindow','height = 520, width = 730,status=no,location=no,directories=no, resizable = 1, scrollbars=yes, left=75, top=75')", True)

Page.ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(Me.GetType(), "openpopup", "window.open('" & "page2.aspx" & "','ChildWindow','height = 520, width = 730,status=no,location=no,directories=no, resizable = 1, scrollbars=yes, left=75, top=75')", True)

Cheers !
    Tuesday, August 2, 2011 4:54 AM
  • User-1586735656 posted

I have tried in my own way similar to the above but the 2 pop-up windows should have different names .I was doing same as the above lines but bcoz the pop-ups had the same name i was only able to see 1 window.

Changing the names solved my issue.

Thanks for all your help.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, August 3, 2011 4:47 AM
  • User1196771204 posted

hi samveda,

it is glad to know that you can resolve this issue. Have you managed to resolve the issue on Crystal Report toolbar (print button)? 

Thursday, August 4, 2011 2:12 AM